|<-- back to Who we are|
2016 Photographic Competition - Terms & Conditions
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES -- 30th September 20161. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands,
Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of
these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are
accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The
decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries must be labelled with the entrantís name and image files must be 72 dpi
and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and
telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting
them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any
other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to
ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the
subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work
and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with
the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the
Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to
Ardfern Yacht Centre Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in
any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material
connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or
corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for
lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of
receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually
appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within
seven days of the closing date of the competition .
9. One entrant shall win a chandlery voucher, worth £100.00, provided by
Ardfern Yacht Centre Ltd.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
|<-- back to Who we are|