Annual boatyard & storage tariff (Oct '19 - Sept '20)
(Iss. 1st July 2019)VALID FROM 1 st OCTOBER 2019 – 30th SEPTEMBER 2020
SLIPPING & BOAT MOVEMENTSHaul out, wash off and return to water immediately (max 24hours) £33.00 per metre
Haul out, wash off and shore off in yard £29.90 per metre
Pick up vessel and return to water £21.15 per metre
Lift vessel off transport and launch £28.70 per metre
Haul out, scrub off, hold boat in tripod stand for 72 hours, relaunch £41.65 per metre
Mast Stepping will be charged on a time basis POA
Own use of slipway (To launch and recover small boats by owner) £2.75 per metre (Each Way)
Bring Alongside Service for AYC Mooring Holders £35.30 (Each Way)
Bring Alongside Service for AYC Lagoon Mooring Holders £70.60 (Each Way)
WINTER (6 MONTHS) - Rates Per Square Metre – LOA x BEAMUp to 35 Sq metres £51.65 per Sq Metre
All square metres over 35 Sq Metres £31.05 per Sq Metre
Bilge keelers discount (as minimum shoring required) £66.80 per Vessel
Loa 11.2m x beam 3.5m = 39.2 sq m
35 sq m x £51.65 = £1807.75 + 4.2 sq m x £31.05 = £130.41
£1807.75 + £130.41 = £1938.16
MASTSVessel up to 9 metres £305.95 Over 12 metres £435.00
9 - 12 metres £364.20 Two masts £551.70
Masts on vessels over 15m POA
SUMMER STORAGEApril – September - monthly rate (per sq metre) £4.55
CAR PARKING – NON AYC BERTH/MOORING HOLDERSRate per day £2.40
Rate per month £52.00
ELECTRIC CHARGESWinter Day Rate £4.10 per day
Summer Day Rate £3.85 per day
6 Month Standing Charge Rate £60.15
12 Month Standing Charge Rate £107.20
Cost per unit used £0.21 per unit
1. Slipping and storage up to 40 tons displacement and 5.95 metres beam. Vessels over 15 metres please contact the office for slipping charges.
2. Winter storage charges include: slipping, scrubbing off, and shoring off in yard, storage up to 26 weeks, routine checks of the vessel, picking up from yard patching antifouling in way of shores and re-launching. Mast charges include: mast removal from vessel and storage, along with mast dressing, stepping and setting of standing rigging ready for use in spring.
3. Winter storage includes storage between 1st October and the last day in March the following year. Should the vessel arrive early or leave later than those dates, then the invoice for additional storage ashore or time afloat will be issued accordingly as per published tariff.
4. Please note - the storage and mast charges are not inclusive of sail, boom, running rigging or mast wiring removal nor its re-instatement in the spring. Should any part of these services be required please advise the workshop in advance.
5. Masts must be removed unless vessels have bilge keels.
6. Storage terms: 50% due on slipping. Balance due by 1.2.2020.
7. A credit charge will be levied on overdue mooring and storage invoices.
All prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20% (except the electric unit price: VAT @ 5%)
Please refer to our Marina Tariff for Mooring and Pontoon rates.
|<-- back to Annual boatyard & storage tariff|